Shandong Gamma Gas Engineering Co. Ltd.
Machine Size: Small
Certification: CE, RoHS, CSA
Technology: Pressure Swing Adsorption
Packaging: Carton on plywood pallet
Productivity: 20 pcs per month
Brand: Gamma Gas
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 20 pcs per month
Certificate: CE certification
Gamma Mini Flow Lab Use Compact Nitrogen Gas Plant is a mass manufactured small nitrogen gas plant designed for lab device application. It uses pressure swing adsorption technology, with this technology, nitrogen is separated from air as product gas. This psa nitrogen gas plant has small size, it has four wheels at the bottom, it can be moved from one place to another easily.
1 Lab use mini nitrogen gas plant specification:
Oxygen content ≤0.5%
Nitrogen flow rate
Nitrogen outlet pressure
Start up time
Time to get 99.5% purity
customer's property, not distributable
One meter from equipment
850 x920 x 1100 mm
1 carton on 1 plywood pallet
2.1 Compressed air consumption
The Lab Use Nitrogen Generator consumes a maximum of 115 slpm of compressed air to generate the required N2 flow. Air source is not included in this product.
2.2. Air supply pressure
Minimum air supply pressure shall be externally regulated to 600 kPa.
2.3. Air quality
This Generator is provided with one full set of FESTO filters, the air supplied to the Generator still need to be dry and oil-free.
2.4. N2 output
2.4.1. Quantity of N2 generate: the generator is capable of deliver 25 slpm nitrogen.
2.4.2. Delivery pressure: the generator delivers N2 at a pressure greater than 450 kPa.
2.4.3. O2 contamination level: O2 level in the N2 stream is not exceed 0.5%, and does not vary from peak to trough by more than 5% of the absolute concentration.
With package, the Generator size: 850 mm (Length)x 920 mm (width)x 1100 mm(height).
With package, the Generator weight is less than 160 kg.
The Generator is fitted with 2 fixed wheels at the rear and 2 swivel wheels with brakes at the front
2.8 Connection to power supply
The Generator has a panel mounted connector on the rear panel
• Current capacity at maximum temperature 2.5A
• Jack plug, 5.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 mm, positive on the centre pin
• Maximum operating voltage at maximum temperature 30VDC.
• Minimum number of insertions/extractions while maintaining contact resistance specification AND without mechanical failure: > 5000
• Maximum contact resistance after specified minimum insertions: 30milliohms maximum
• Insulation resistance: min 100MegaOhms after environmental and durability tests
• Dielectric withstand Voltage : Min 500V for 60s
• Operating temperature range: -20 deg C to +70 deg C
The Generator has a pushbutton illuminated switch on the front panel
• Button to be flush mounting or recessed into a bezel to avoid damage
• High corrosion resistance, either plastic or stainless steel body
• No symbol on button
• Size of button and bezel to be ~ 22mm to 30mm
• Mechanical Endurance : > 1000000 activations without mechanical failure
• Electrical Endurance : > 100000 cycles at maximum current and maintaining maximum specified contact resistance• Action mechanism : push on – push off
• Current handling capability : 4A DC min break, 4A DC min Make, inductive load (double the maximum expected current demand to give good lifetime)
• Maximum DC Working voltage : at least 40V DC
• Illumination type and color : LED, green
• Illumination Operating voltage: 24VDC
• Operating Temperature Range: -20deg C to +70 degC
• Terminal type : either screw terminal or 6.5mm spade type terminals
The solenoids on the gas control valves is 24 VDC.
2.11.1. Operating cycle
A typical operating cycle for the Generator is 1 start per day and then run for 8 hours per day, which is equivalent to 2000 hours of operation per year. Depending upon the particular site, operating time could be anywhere between 0 and 24 hours per day.
2.11.2. Operation at shutdown
When the power is turned off, the pressure vessels is maintained in the pressurized state by closing the two exhaust valves.
2.12. Start up
12.1. Start up time
Start up times means the time from start up to producing qualified nitrogen.
The time to complete start up is less than 15 minutes.
2.13. Gas connections
The two external gas connections on the Generator, Air In and N2 Out, are constructed from brass and are to suit ¼" (6.35 mm) OD tubing. There are labeling in English next to these connections, [Air In" and [N2 Out", as part of the rating label.
2.14. Environmental requirements
2.14.1. Operating temperatures
The Generator is normally operated within performance specification over the temperature range:
10ºC - 35ºC from 0 – 3000 m, and 10ºC - 25ºC from 3000 – 4500 m
The Generator can operate safely over the temperature range:
5ºC - 35ºC from 0 – 3000 m, and 5ºC - 25ºC from 3000 – 4500 m
2.14.2. Noise level requirements
Noise level from the Generator is less than 72dBa at 1m distance. This is achieved by fitting silencers on the exhaust vents.
2.15. Life Requirements
The Generator can operate with a mean time between failure of 5 years minimum.
Looking for ideal Mini Flow Nitrogen Gas Plant Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Lab Use Nitrogen Gas Plant are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Compact Nitrogen Gas Plant. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.